Rules and Regulations
FIVA WORLD RALLY SWITZERLAND 2015
FIVA World Rally 2015 Switzerland, from june 27th to july 4th realised by the organising committee together with member organiser “Neuchatel classic”, mandated by the swiss FIVA representatives. The rally is a touristic event with no regularities, internationally published in accordance with actual FIVA licence number WR1/2015. Upon submitting an application, each participant agrees to comply with the following rules.
All kinds of classic motor cars manufactured until 1972 are eligible to participate, provided they meet with the requirements of FIVA events and technical code.
Maximum 50 cars will be accepted. The final selection will be made according to automobile historic criteria aiming at a wide variety of brands and models, as well as to the receiving order of the entries.
Subscribing participants confirms the following:
- Holder of a valid international FIVA Identity card or a national pass from a FIVA affiliated club
- Holder of a valid driving license for all driving participants (pilot/co-pilot)
- Holder of a valid travel document for each participant (passport or ID card)
- Appropriate and valid registration of the vehicle for swiss roads
- Third party insurance valid for Switzerland
- Autorisation by the owner to drive the car if not in possession of one of the participant
- In the car a security-jacket and breakdown triangle
FIVA categories: A to F
Attention: several hill climbing with differences over 1600 m have to be considered
Opening for application is related to the disponibility of the official Website in september 2014.
Daily pilote/co-pilote briefing before diner, including departure time of 1st car
Daily program as per roadbook instructions (between 150 km to max 300 km per day) on open traffic roads.
Advertising material of any kind not belonging to this particular event is not permitted, on any car.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event for cohersitive reasons or to modify the route and/or the schedule.
BEHAVIOUR BEHIND THE WHEEL
All participants must comply with the national road traffic act under all circumstances. The particpants drive at their own risk and assume full responsibility for the roadworthiness of their vehicle. Negligence or lack of sportmanship may result in an immediate disqualification of the participant. Instructions from clearly identified officials are to be followed unconditionally.
Protest can only be accepted if submitted in writing and in accordance with the FIVA protest rules. (for details refer to the official FIVA Steward)
Please return the completed entry form including the corresponding payment as soon as possible to:
IBAN: CH45 0825 2023 9769 C000 C
Banque Populaire de Sondrio
Rue de l'Hôpital 7
2000 Neuchâtel / Suisse
Rallye Mondial FIVA 2015
Chemin des Sources 11
CH-1173 Féchy / Suisse
Cc : to
Chemin de la Musinière 10 a
CH-2017 St-Blaise / Suisse
Per team of two people in a double room: CHF 5'850.-
1 person single room: CHF 3'850.-
Additional person(s) are on request, confirmation is possible only after full payment of the fees.
INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- Program with full road book, rally-plates and gifts
- 7 nights hotel accomodation incl breakfast in 1st class hotels, categories 4* and 5* (Basel: Swissôtel Le Plaza Basel, Brunnen: Hotel Waldstätterhof, Lugano: Villa Sassa, Gstaad: Hotel Palace)
- Lunches on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday( light ), thursday and Friday included, all dinners incl Gala dinner in Gstaad at the Palace Hotel
- Differents activities (transfers/boat trips/visits/etc.) as per final programme
- Differents services (luggage-transportation /breakdown van )
80% of the paid amount, if cancelled in writing by registered mail before march 30th 2015
30% of the paid amount if cancelled before april 30th 2015
After this date no reimboursement is possible (except special decision by the committee)
All document handouts and administration process will be practised at the organisers desk at the Swissôtel Le Plaza Basel on the day of arrival, Saturday June 27th between 14h and 19h.
The organiser reserve the right to refuse any application without giving reasons, in this case the full amount will be reemboursed.
The organizer accepts no responsibility for personal injury, damage, loss of property, or any other assets, suffered by the participants or third parties prior to, during or after the event. All entrants participate in the event on their own risk. They wave any possible right of action and recourse against the organizers as well as their officials and helpers. By susbmitting the entry form, the participants unconditionally accept the regulations of this event as legally binding. Force majeur and official impositions generally release the organizer from his obligations. The organizer subscribe to an organizer's third party insurance. Damage to any car or personal injuries are not insured by the organisers.
Legal action for any claims is in Neuchatel / Switzerland